- VET'S BEST FLEA AND TICK HOME SPRAY kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks by contact, without harsh chemicals, but rather with certified natural essential oils and plant-based ingredients, such as peppermint oil and eugenol (from clove plants);Not harmful to plants
- SAFE TO USE around your dog and the whole family when used as directed. You may even apply it directly on dogs and puppies 12 weeks or older. Our formula also repels mosquitos!
- WILL NOT STAIN - Spray indoors and out, in the yard and living room. Use on dog bedding, kennels & crates, pillows, blankets, upholstery, carpets, etc. Gentle on surfaces but proven effective against pests.
- MADE IN THE USA - The bottle is designed with an induction seal cap and detached sprayer to prevent leaks in transit.
- For flea and tick protection on cats, try our new Vet's Best line for cats.
Why Vet’s Best (My Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Spray Review)
Our Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Spray Review is based on our experience only. Your results may vary. Please make sure you read and follow all instructions. Seek medical attention if you experience adverse reactions to this product.
Last fall, Skynyrd, our coonhound came down with a horrible case of the
itches. That poor guy was scratching constantly. It was so bad it was keeping the wife and me up at night. We use flea drops (frontline mostly) on a regular basis so we ruled out fleas. I mean, How could there be fleas if we are using flea protection? Continue reading “Vet’s Best Flea and Tick Spray Review”